Facebook is the online gathering place for roughly 2 billion monthly active users and continues to be a popular social media platform for adults around the world. It's one thing to have a Facebook page for your business and it's another thing to put it to work for you. Here are five Facebook marketing tips you need to know:
- You don't need $1 million to take advantage of Facebook ads: Are you intimidating by the thought of advertising on Facebook because you have little to no budget? You don't need to be. All you need is a minimum of a dollar a day to advertise on Facebook. To get more exposure for your next event that's coming up in five days, you can boost the event and get it in front of your target audience easily for at least $5 if you want to boost the event for five days. You could even boost it for $10 if you wanted to.
- Share fan content: Did a customer post a picture of him/her using your product? Share it on your business page and reward your customer with a free product or a discount code. Fan content will help you gain greater brand awareness and increase your customer's loyalty to your business. It shows that you are paying attention to what's important to them.
- Reply quickly to messages: One of the great functions of the Facebook business page is that it can also act as a customer service platform. Reply quickly to any and all messages you receive. The longer you wait, the more customers will be frustrated and the more likely they'll want to do business with someone else. Be friendly and concise when answering questions. Click here for more great advice on how to effectively handle messaging.
- Post consistently: Your customers need to know they can count on you for regular content. Going silent for random periods of time will hurt your brand. If you don't have a lot of time to invest in your Facebook page, start by posting a minimum of three times weekly. By posting consistently, you will become a reliable source of information for your customers. One option that will help you stick to a schedule is by using Facebook's scheduling tool. You will be able to schedule posts ahead of time with exactly what you want to say and when you want to say it. This link will teach you how to schedule posts for your Facebook business page.
- Create a group if applicable: Facebook's organic reach is going down for businesses. What that means is that the number of people who see your content with any ad spend is lower than before. Depending on your business, creating a Facebook group might be more effective to get critical information out to your customers/clients. Businesses that can benefit from groups are martial arts schools, gyms, and schools. Facebook groups are a great way to strengthen the community that relies on your business and increase total trust between you and your fans.
Facebook marketing is an effective way to increase brand awareness and sales. It's also a great way to interact with your customers. How will you put Facebook to work for you?